We deliver full suite accounting services to public and private companies shortening close cycles, increasing accuracy, and lowering risk from noncompliance and inaccurate reporting.
We are experienced in all ERP systems, routinely work in multi-currency environments, and have broad statutory expertise to ensure continual compliance in any jurisdiction.
With our strong mix of financial and systems expertise and a solution-driven approach, we can hit the ground running for all of your needs – big or small.
- Available 24/7 via a single point of contact
- All Accountants hold bachelors degree or higher
- Managers are CPAs, CAs with minimum controller-level experience
- Our Team goes through consistent education and training programs to ensure country level compliance as we keep you up-to-date with regulatory changes, review financial statements for local GAAP compliance, and aid local language regulatory filings
- Proven expertise in designing business processes that reduce accounting errors and increase standardization
- Robust documentation to help improve compliance and reduce errors
- A hybrid onsite-nearshore-offshore model
- Broad experience in best of breed technology systems from ERP to Payroll
Order to Cash
Our proprietary tools and processes are proven to reduce Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) and credit risk exposure while improving cash flow forecasting. Our approach is to create simpler, more standardized processes.
- Master Data Management/Contract Administration
- Sales order audit and processing
- Client invoicing and collections
- Electronic Invoice Presentment and Payment (EIPP)
- Cash applications
- Deductions Management/Exception Management and handling of client queries
- Dispute Management
- Order-to-cash analytics
- Improved operational efficiency allowing your core teams to focus on strategy and decision making
- Optimal DSO levels give better cash flow
- Accurate receivables processing, significantly lower cost to collect
- Accurate reporting and real-time visibility allows you to better predict credit risk exposure
Procure to Pay
We help you get full control, tracking and visibility over the entire life-cycle of a transaction while ensuring robust governance and compliance with your policies, and vendor contracts.
- Vendor management, electronic payment setup
- Purchase order, receiver, invoice processing
- Vendor payments, statement reconciliations, and handling of vendor queries
- Travel and expense reports auditing, processing, and payments
- Month end accruals and audit support
Global Upside has the expertise and knowledge to deliver high quality payroll services across the globe. Our approach is customized to meet your needs.
- Standardized reporting and analysis
- Data gathering, validation, migration, documentation, parallel payroll and go live
- Periodic payroll processing
- Quarterly reviews and reconciliations of all taxes withheld
- Help with SOX, Internal audit
- Internal payroll audit, external audit support, payroll tax payments, payroll funding, payroll tax filings
- Payroll compliance and training
- Proficiency in virtually all systems – ADP, Capterra, Celargo, Ceridian, Intuit, Paychex, Safeguard, Sage, Workday and more
- Dedicated single point of contact for all locations
Record to Report
- Chart of accounts maintenance, master data maintenance, cash management and banking
- Reconciliations, accounting, intercompany accounting, period end close
- Variance analysis and explanations
- Financial, tax, management and regulatory reporting, compliance, etc.
- Faster time to close
- Clearly defined and documented processes
- Better transparency in operations, control, and compliance
- Robust audit support