[PODCAST] How HR Can Help Create an Effective & Happy Global Virtual Workforce
It’s predicted that by 2020, 50% of workers will be remote or virtual employees. That brings a new set of challenges to global companies and in this podcast, we explore what those challenges are and how to thrive in this new world.
VP of Human Resources, Mary Lemons partners with Globig to talk about HR’s role in creating an effective and happy global virtual workforce. Some of the topics discussed include:
- The trends driving a virtual workforce
- The different types of remote and virtual workforces
- Unique compliance issues for these types of workers to be aware of
- New ways of working and how that requires new skills for workers to be effective
- Different types of training and how HR can help
- How to promote company culture, especially internationally with remote teams
If you are a company that’s global in nature and looking for the best talent, no matter where they are located, this podcast is for you.