[Podcast] How To Do Business Successfully In Australia
Sometimes the countries that seem most similar are the trickiest countries to navigate. When it comes to employment law, benefits and even business setup, Australia is very different from the US in how they approach international expansion and day-to-day business especially regarding employment law. This podcast featuring Ragu Bhargava explores some of the major differences and similarities.
Topics discussed in this podcast include:
- The biggest differences between the US and Australia that companies are unaware of when expanding their business into Australia
- Key things to know about entity and business setup
- Culture differences and expectations for doing business and hiring
- Hiring in Australia – finding talent, required and expected benefits, salaries, payroll setup, and unique labor laws
- Trade and tariff issues to be aware of