The Global Merger: Managing Employee Transitions of a Worldwide Scale
In January 2019, a prominent private equity firm completed the acquisition of a leading provider in next-generation application security testing (AST) in an all-cash transaction valued at nearly a billion dollars. To manage the acquisition process across 13 different countries, the companies turned to Global Upside.
Read this case study to learn about how Global Upside helped our Client successfully navigate:
- Legal entity formation/professional employer organization (PEO) setup
- Multi-country employee benefits procurement
- Employment contracts and employment law compliance
- Immigration and work permits
- Human capital management (HCM) software implementation