Panel – Global Payroll: Compliance without Complexity
Panel - Global Payroll: Compliance without Complexity
Having trouble overcoming the challenges posed by global payroll?
Join the upcoming Global Payroll Management Institute (GPMI) panel where payroll and global expansion experts will provide insights on two major global payroll challenges: accuracy and complexity.
Thursday, February 13th, 2020
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Interactive Panel Session followed by Networking (food and drinks will be provided)
3181 Porter Drive, Palo Alto, 94304
Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Building 2
- Global trends impacting payroll
- Business expansion into foreign countries
- Technology and process: Tools to help you keep it together
- Taxes, social security, and pension calculations
- Lessons from the frontline: real world examples of Payroll complexities
- Building your global compliance checklist
- Spotlight: Countries that are most complex from a Payroll and HR perspective
Co-Founder & CEO, Global Upside
Ragu is an experienced financial executive, award-winning entrepreneur, and leader. He helps Clients successfully navigate some of world’s trickiest business environments. In his previous roles, Ragu has served as CFO at ActivIdentity (NASDAQ:ACTI) and held leadership positions in several companies including Deloitte and NetIQ (NASDAQ: NTIQ), where he helped the company grow from $20 million to over $300 million in revenue.