Global Payroll: Taking a Practical Approach
Global Payroll Association (GPA) teams up with SmugMug, ADP and Global Upside for an informative webinar Global Payroll: Taking a Practical Approach. During the webinar you will find out why Brazil, China, France and Russia are special cases when you are running global payroll.
Download a PDF copy of the presentation here.
- Legal entity setup – why it’s important?
- Compliance considerations for global payroll operations
- Is your global payroll under control? Take the stress test
- Global ad hoc payroll: calculations, net payments, recording, reconciliation
- Global funding options for payroll/ payroll funding including tax and social authorities, 3rd party payments
- Global payroll accounting: tips and tricks, accruals, reporting and withholding obligations and how they differ from country to country
- Global payroll software, what’s available, what’s missing, implementation challenges
- How to automate benefits, expense reporting, time sheets or vacation tracking?
Ivan Makarov, VP of Finance, SmugMug
Ivan Makarov is the Vice President of Finance at SmugMug, photo sharing and e-Commerce platform for photographers, where he’s been for the last five years. In his capacity at SmugMug, he’s been responsible for a wide range of responsibilities, including leading Finance, Accounting, Treasury and Tax functions at the Company. Prior to SmugMug, Ivan spent five years with PwC and Ernst & Young, as part of their Tax practice, where he performed various consulting and compliance services for a variety of tech clients. He holds a B.S. and Master degrees in Accounting from BYU.
Wes Rihani, Major Accounts Sales, ADP
Wes Rihani is a Global Business Consultant with ADP with over 25 years of deep domain expertise in Human Capital Management including Payroll & Time/Labor Management. He has worked with Mid-Size and Large Multi-National Corporations identify total cost of ownership and develop comprehensive HCM solution architecture and process engineering to improve on organizational effectiveness. Most recently, Wes has led a series of speaking engagements across the country on “the Art of Global Payroll Transformation.”
Ragu Bhargava, CEO, Global Upside
Ragu Bhargava oversees the corporate direction and strategy for Global Upside, which provides support throughout more than 100+ countries with international expansion, finance, payroll, human resources, and staffing, serving clients that range from startups and Fortune 500 companies. Before joining Global Upside, Ragu was CFO of ActivIdentity. He has also held leadership positions with Deloitte and with NetIQ, where he played a key role in helping the company grow from $20 million to over $300 million in annual revenue. He is on the board of City Year San Jose/Silicon Valley, an education-focused nonprofit organization that helps students stay in school. He also supports the student scholarship program run by the Silicon Valley Chapter of Financial Executives International.
Have questions about this webinar? Contact us at email@example.com and we will get back to you.