Search Open Positions
As competition for the best talent heats up, employers are looking for more efficient options to acquire talent without having to build an internal army of recruiters...Read more >>
“Quality on a consistent basis is not easy to achieve, and Global Upside has accomplished it.” Mike M. - Former Vice President of Finance, Rhapsody International
“Global Upside has enlightened us on accounting issues we were not aware of. They have made us smarter. They’ve given us a better, more nuanced understanding of accounting issues, and that helps in a number of ways, such as risk mitigation.” Graham R. - CEO, DeepRoot
“Global Upside RPO recruiters are fantastic and they are such a great help to me. All the feedback that I get about them have been positive. I am grateful that they are projecting such a positive image for us.” Jessica L. - Talent Specialist, Mission Bell
“Global Upside has far exceeded my expectations with their exceptional RPO service. They consistently deliver quality candidates and respond quickly to our needs. With a quick ramp-up, they became an integral part of our recruiting team and now we cannot imagine life without them.” Bev S. - Director Human Resources, Mission Bell
“Global Upside ensures that processes are followed and requirements like signature and approval authority are properly enforced.” Robert B. - Board of Advisors, Fastor Systems
“Global Upside has been instrumental in meeting our start up challenges for administrative support and recruiting, specifically specialty engineering and technology talent off-shore under a very aggressive schedule. We will continue to work with Global Upside as they have demonstrated a high level of agility, customer focus and integrity.” Darin V. - Managing Director - Philippines, Enovix
“From a candidate’s point of view, the Staffing team at Global Upside provides a trustworthy and transparent recruitment service. I was recruited through Global Upside when relocating to the San Francisco Bay Area from Southern California for a Sr. Finance position and my experience was very positive.” Rajiv G. - Vice President, Corporate Controller
“It was a complete re-engineering of our entire revenue recognition methodology, and a review of every single one of our contracts under today’s accounting rules, to result in proper revenue accounting for INX over a three-year period.” Jim L. - Former Chairman, INX
“Global Upside’s consultative approach, expertise, and effectiveness set us up for success in hiring our first CFO. They simplified the whole hiring process and they were great to work with.” Joey M. - Owner and Principal, McCarthy Ranch
Finance and HR Challenges at Home & Beyond
Watch our Webinar as Global Upside joins CFO.com and leaders from Zillow, and Glaukos as we take a closer look at accounting, tax, human resources, and compliance challenges...
- Active California CPA with 7 + years in public accounting including CFO advisory experience.
- Skilled at increasing accounting department efficiencies through implementing new processes and technologies.
- Led complex general accounting projects including establishing and maintaining a chart of accounts and GL for new subsidiaries.
- Strong staff supervisory skills. Managed a team of 20+ and provided timely and effective performance feedback and training.
- Fosters proactive working relationships with clients and cross-functional departments to ensure timely and accurate receipt of the information required for financial reporting.
- Large regional Accounting Firm candidate with experience in auditing revenues for companies in the $300M - $2B revenue range
- Experience in auditing ASC 605 and ASC 606 and in ensuring GAAP compliance for proper Revenue Recognition
- Great knowledge in executing controls testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Science with a major in Accounting
- Big 4 candidate with over five years of Advisory and Audit experience
- Active CPA-California
- Experience in auditing SOX compliance for revenue controls
- Also has strong skills in auditing Revenue and Tax for large US companies
- Currently a Senior Internal Auditor for $6B semiconductor company
- Experienced Finance & Accounting professional
- Strong background as a Revenue Accountant and Analyst
- Currently complimenting a complex revenue accounting team at a large public software company
- Great experience in reviewing audit procedures and SOX issues related to revenue recognition
- University of California Berkeley graduate with a concentration in Accounting & Finance